Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Something to consider as we wait

Hi all,

I suppose that after 23 days of not posting you are wondering what is going on. Well...nothing, really. We are still awaiting the infamous phone call that will confirm a court date. We learned that the process has progressed to the last step and there is only the scheduling of our court appearance remaining.

I hold my phone in my hand everyday at 11:30 a.m. I'm thinking that since our case worker is three hours behind and gets to work at 8:30 a.m. her time, she may check her email, see that a court date has been assigned, and call us right away. My phone has a crazy habit of unexpectedly turning off so not only do not set it down for at least 30 minutes, I check it incessantly to make sure that it is still turned on.

In the meantime, Rebekah read a recent post on Ann Voskamp's blog about bucket lists. I loved every word of it and thought I'd post the link here. I hope you will enjoy it. It is challenging to our safe and comfortable lives so be prepared to be motivated to action.

Think of this as you read it....as we pour out the buckets that He has filled, He also does not allow them to remain empty. He keeps refilling. Over and over. He never runs out and has called us to be like Him.

http://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/08/best-bucket-list/

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry - I'll let you know, regardless of the time of day :) I'll even call you if it's the weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete